Sunday, September 21, 2008

iPhone...Finally mine!!!!


I should have wrote this long time ago but only got time to do it now....the iPhone!!! Fianlly in Singapore and finally mine!!!
Bought 2 units, one for me and one for of course my lovely wife. Since both our numbers are under my name and both have no contracts!!
The hype started several months ago and i have reserved 2 units. But eventually as we found out, there is no need for reservation...Anybody who walk into a Singtel shop will be able to buy the iPhone....they didn't even ask me for the reservation slip or the confirmation letter as the website says they would.
So i presumed that all the reservation thingy etc. is to create hype and high anticipation...to think i was conend into waiting very excitedly...fearing the stock would not last....anyway, i am extremely happy with the iPhone and am curiuosly exploring the gadget currently....NUMBER ONE PHONE FOR THE DECADE!!!

No comments: